5 – JEAN PAUL GAULTIER LA BELLE
Even though Jean Paul Gaultier is not one of my favourite fragrances, I see that they have innovated a little bit more in this one. A garden of temptation, the garden of Gaultier*.
- Exit: Glazed pear
- Heart: Vetiver, amederado
- Background: Vanilla. For his touch of identity, Jean Paul Gaultier
* The inspiration was a dessert “Le Grand Cru Vanille” from Des Reves bakery. The vanilla reflects the opening to the base, the forbidden fruit of the garden of Eden.
4 – Carolina Herrera Good Girl Glorious Gold
New limited collector’s edition with its iconic Stiletto. This time he dresses in glittering gold, a very glamorous and elegant touch. And the fragrance is:
- Exit: Almond, coffee, bergamot and lemon
- Heart: Jasmine, nardon, raí de orris. Bulgarian rose and orange blossom
- Background: Tonka bean, sandalwood, vanilla, praline, cinnamon, cedar, cashmere wood, patchouli, amber and musk
3 – JOY INTENSE
We continue in the line of Joy, a concentrate of joy, energy, good vibes, optimism. Her new, more intense version.
- Departure: Bergamota and Neroli
- Heart: Rosa de Grasse and Jasmine
- Background: Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk
2 – Mon Guerlain Intense
We continue with Angelina Jolie for women who are strong, free, sensual but with personality.
- Exit: Bergamot, Tangerine, Carla Lavender.
- Heart: Jasmine sambac, Vanilla tincture, Vanilla tahitensis
- Background: White musks, patchouli, sandalwood
1 – Ídole Lancôme
In this one I already made an exclusive post for her. But I’ll just say I love it, both its message and the fragrance. If you want more info, the review of Ídole de Lancôme.